Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: nadim
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:36:16 +0200

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 18:00, Pierce T.Wetter III wrote:
>   You know, you slam me for defending the US when you toss out these
> snide asides all the time...I don't think its quite fair to slam me for
> defending if you're going to attack...

Who talked about being fair? ;-) Do you think this is Disneyland?

>   We're not annoyed at France (at least no more then normal), we're
> annoyed
> at Chirac. We find him even more egotistical then Bush.
What is this bullshit? What do you know of Chirac? He's been my mayor for
10 years and believe me he's worse than you think.

What does "egoistical" have to do with Chirac? Do you mean he's got lots of
friends that wanted to make money in Irak and he couldn't.

I really dislike what Bush represents not the person. George W Bush, Look
at him, listen to him. The guy is quite fun in fact, he laught, is laid
back, has a, silly, friendly  smile. I could spend an evening playing
cards with him. But when it come to serious stuff he's just an american
bozo that can't come with something constructive. Where is the non
destructive US? Any USian I ask tells me about values, freedom, .... but I
fail to see how you apply those nice ideas (inside and outside the US).

By the way Pierce, You still are doing your divertion game. When will you
answer the subject instead for loosing us in international fluff?

Cheers, Nadim.