[Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism and happiness

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism and happiness
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:39:18 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, so, I took a couple days away from these threads to work on stuff
and now, it seems, if I want to catch up I have the equivalent of a
_book_ to read.

Random sampling of posts suggests that the discussion has gotten,
well, a little random.

Shall we all voluntarilly just stop here on those threads for now?
Or perhaps migrate them if people are heavily invested in them?

I'm not proposing to quash the topics -- just the threads, for now.

-t

p.s.: Hmm.  I think I owe the list some [OT]s that just contain
      recipes and cooking advice.