Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism and happiness

From: nadim
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism and happiness
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:19:57 +0200

So, wrapped up it is for me. Pierce is not dying (and hopefuly will live
long) so I won't get my answer any time soon. (He even bribed me to stay
on the thread, ask him)

My vote goes for a cooking thread. Let's see who can first come with the
best inter-continental freedom dish!

Cheers, Nadim.

PS: I agree, thie cooking thread is going to be flammable.