Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: Momchil Velikov
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: 22 Jul 2004 14:40:22 +0300

>>>>> "Stephen" == Stephen J Turnbull <address@hidden> writes:

nadim> Stupid answers like yours make a lot of people think you get
nadim> what you deserve.

Stephen> I am going to assume you're referring to 9-11, and that you
Stephen> just don't have the nerve to come out and explicitly include
Stephen> yourself in "a lot of people" at this point.  If I'm wrong,
Stephen> feel free to correct me.

  Yeah, it might even be a consequence of the state(s) terrorism that
people are extra careful even when expressing attitude.

Stephen> What would be brave?  To meekly agree with you, vote for Nader in the
Stephen> fall, and then weep "but this isn't what I wanted!" when Kerry invades
Stephen> Iran or North Korea, and real nukes fly?

  Out of curiosity, why would real nukes fly?  They didn't when USSR,
China or Israel acquired nuclear arsenal.  Or USA wasn't ruled by
redneck texan cowboys then? But then Kerry doesn't look like one ...

~velco