[Gnu-arch-users] (no subject)

From: andreif
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 17:31:43 +0200 (EET)

Hi John,

I decided to stick with tla 1.2.1 as tla 1.2 panicked
when I tried to get files from 1.2.1 archives. I did
convert *.cpp *.h to LF from CRLF and the diff seems to
be working ok. I also tested with a 'tla get ...' in an
empty directory and the files it restores are ok and
the project compiles from this. The only changed thing
is the .vcproj file (which I didn't convert to LF only
and comes out as converted to LF), but Visual Studio
seems content with this.

By the way : how can I tell tla to store some files as
binary ? As in 'store everything except *.cpp, *.h,
*.xpm' as binary ... and this after I did 'tla add' for
all relevant files ... can't figure from 'tla -H'

Thanks,
Andrei