[Gnu-arch-users] tla changes --diffs question

From: andreif
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla changes --diffs question
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 15:59:45 +0200 (EET)

Greetings,

I am a recent user of arch (using cygwin and tla 1.2.1)
and I find it excellent for my needs. One problem
though that I found is that when I do some changes
inside some file and issue a
     tla changes --diffs
I don't see just the changes made for _some_ files, I
see the files almost in duplicate, first the old file
with - before each line and then the new file with +
before each line. Normally I think I should see just
the 2-3 changed lines, not the whole file ... anyone
knows why is that and what can I do to solve it ?

Thanks in advance,
Andrei