[Gnu-arch-users] How to rename a category?

From: Michaeljohn Clement
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] How to rename a category?
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:49:14 -0700

I have a category, let's call it "foo," which is used for a project which was called "foo" for a very brief period early in development. Shortly after, the project was given a proper name, "bar." The name "foo" is now attached to a somewhat different project, and I now want to create a "foo" category in the archive for this new project. Of course there already is a "foo" category, but it contains a project which is now actually called "bar."

So, I would like to rename the category "foo" to "bar," and then create a new category "foo." How can I do this?

Thanks,
Michaeljohn