Re: [Gnu-arch-users] How to rename a category?

From: Michaeljohn Clement
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] How to rename a category?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:22:08 -0700

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 08:01:03PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
Cycle the physical archive, and create a new one, tagging into the old
one.  Use the right names in the new archive.

This may be the best compromise, even if I'm not happy about it.

The more drastic action sounds workable, but if I'm going to muck around with history anyway I might just go ahead and rename the category.