Re: [Gnu-arch-users] How to rename a category?

From: Michaeljohn Clement
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] How to rename a category?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:40:40 -0700

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 02:58:39PM -0500, Miles Bader wrote:
Note that this script is very old, and may well have bit-rotted -- for
instance it won't handle [GPG] re-signing (it was written before arch had
signed archives).

It worked perfectly except for that -- I fixed the checksums in a couple minutes with a macro in $editor. That script saved me a lot of aggravation, thanks! :)

Michaeljohn