[Gnu-arch-users] removing a branch?

From: Bobby Holley
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] removing a branch?
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 12:17:58 -0800

I have a sinking feeling that I've missed something totally obvious here, but
I can't seem to find it in the Wiki or in any of the howtos.

I made a test branch in a project archive I've been working on to play around
with using arch to do revision control on documents (doctest--dev--1.0).
However, I'm done with it now and need to figure out how to remove it (the
version, the branch, and the category) from the project archive. How is this
done?

Thanks,
-BHolley

--