Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [GNU-arch-dev] Re: tla-1.4pre1 now available

From: Cameron Patrick
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [GNU-arch-dev] Re: tla-1.4pre1 now available
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 20:27:54 +0800

James Blackwell wrote:

> >>Also, fixing commit would be good. By that I mean:
> >>    - not generate an empty log if $EDITOR is not set

I'm pretty sure I fixed this one in tla a while ago but I've no idea
if anyone noticed.  It was submitted to bug goo around the time that
arch development kind of melted.

> I think these are fixed in baz. Perhaps Jivera would be willing to hunt
> them down and add them to tla.

My name is listed as one of the contributors to tla 1.4 but I'm not
sure exactly which changes of mine made it in yet.  (I'm afraid I'm
still using tla 1.3, it does what I need and I haven't had time to
play with anything else yet.)

Cameron