[Gnu-arch-users] Re: baz bug: network-access despite local repo

From: Ulf Ochsenfahrt
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: baz bug: network-access despite local repo
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 23:11:41 +0200

On Sun, 2005-06-19 at 21:55 +0200, Matthieu Moy wrote:
> Ulf Ochsenfahrt <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > address@hidden
> >     /home/ulfjack/repository/2005/
>
> What does "baz whereis-archive --all-locations address@hidden"
> say?

> baz whereis-archive --all-locations address@hidden
/home/ulfjack/repository/2005/

> I guess you've registered a mirror for address@hidden See
>
>   http://wiki.gnuarch.org/ArchiveRegistration

Yes, I do have a mirror for it.

> and
>
>   ~/.arch-params/archives/address@hidden

> cat /home/ulfjack/.arch-params/archives/address@hidden
# This ini file controls the configuration for one archive -
# The archive is named by the same name as the name of this file
url=/home/ulfjack/repository/2005/ master

> for details about this.
>
> Otherwise, you'll have to investigate a bit (strace, gdb) and provide
> more details. The behavior is not the normal behavior, clearly, but we
> can hardly guess the cause with only what you give in your mail ...

How can I do that? I'll do anything I can to help fix it. I've also
already downloaded the source for baz (am a bit of a hacker myself), but
I can't compile it with the method detailed on the webpage.

baz build-config bazaar-devo-deb.cfg

Where would I find bazaar-devo-deb.cfg?

I've got address@hidden/bazaar--devo--1.5.

> Thanks anyway,