Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Client certificate goodness

From: Jan Hudec
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Client certificate goodness
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:37:58 +0200

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 08:51:49 +0200, Matthieu Moy wrote:
> Matthew Palmer <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > http://www.hezmatt.org/~mpalmer/mirrors/address@hidden
> > bazaar--client-certs--1.4--patch-1
>
> I can't access your archive.
>
> $ baz register-archive
> 'http://www.hezmatt.org/~mpalmer/mirrors/address@hidden/'
>
> Guessing archive format as tla 1.0. This is normal with old archives, you can
> ignore it unless other errors occur.
> Guessing archive format as tla 1.0. This is normal with old archives, you can
> ignore it unless other errors occur.
> Registering Archive: address@hidden
> $ baz abrowse address@hidden
> Guessing archive format as tla 1.0. This is normal with old archives, you can
> ignore it unless other errors occur.
> Guessing archive format as tla 1.0. This is normal with old archives, you can
> ignore it unless other errors occur.
> address@hidden
> $
>
> (I don't understand why: It works if I access .listing files manually
> with a web browser)

May it be a problem, that the archive does not contain
=meta-info/http-blows
?

The .listing files are generated with the arch.cgi thing, so it really
does not need that file. However if bazaar checks it, it thinks it won't
work (though it would if it tried). Then it would be time to add this
special case to the cgi.

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec
<address@hidden>