[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Client certificate goodness

From: Matthew Palmer
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Client certificate goodness
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 13:04:18 +1000

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 08:51:49AM +0200, Matthieu Moy wrote:
> Matthew Palmer <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > http://www.hezmatt.org/~mpalmer/mirrors/address@hidden
> > bazaar--client-certs--1.4--patch-1
>
> I can't access your archive.

I'm really not sure what the fsck is going on with that -- arch.cgi has
served me well for quite a while now.  However, in interests of being less
hacky[1] (and the fact that I have Stopped Worrying and Learned To Love The
DAV) there is now a DAV-enabled version of the same archive at

http://www.hezmatt.org/~mpalmer/arch/address@hidden

which has the added bonus of being a bit shorter.  I've tested a
registration and abrowse of this URL and It Works For Me.

- Matt

[1] arch.cgi is a beautiful hack, and I love the concept, but it's still a
hack.

--
<Igloo> I remember going to my first tutorial in room 404. I was most upset
when I found it.