Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Client certificate goodness

From: Jan Hudec
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Client certificate goodness
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 08:22:30 +0200

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 23:49:11 +0200, Matthieu Moy wrote:
> Jan Hudec <address@hidden> writes:
>
> >> 2) It does try the .listing files.
> >
> > Beats me. Could you try to find what replies it get's for the .listing
> > files?
>
> Matthew, the arch.cgi script you're using doesnt list
> /.archive-version in the .listing files.
>
> As a result, baz thinks your archive is a tla 1.0 archive, and tries
> to access e.g.
>
> ~mpalmer/mirrors/address@hidden/
> bazaar/bazaar--client-certs/bazaar--client-certs--1.4/patch-1/.listing
>
> Which is off course incorrect.

Then it's probably up to me to post an updated version. At the time the
script was written there were no dot files, so it didn't matter.

Hm, I wonder why it's a dot-file anyway. I'd call it
=meta-data/archive-version to keep the weird, but already established
convention.

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec
<address@hidden>