[Gnu-arch-users] [tlacontrib patch] Fix arch.cgi for new archives (Was:

From: Jan Hudec
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [tlacontrib patch] Fix arch.cgi for new archives (Was: Re: Client certificate goodness)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:12:54 +0200

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 23:49:11 +0200, Matthieu Moy wrote:
> Matthew, the arch.cgi script you're using doesnt list
> /.archive-version in the .listing files.

arch.cgi is fixed to return files starting with . except . alone, .. and
anything starting with .ht (to hide .htaccess, .htpasswd etc...) in
address@hidden/tlacontrib--bulb--1.3.0--patch-2

Archive-Name: address@hidden
Archive-Location: http://www.ucw.cz/~bulb/{archives}/pub-1
Archive-Location: http://mirrors.sourcecontrol.net/address@hidden
Target-Revision: tlacontrib--bulb--1.3.0--patch-2

(it will take the supermirror some time to pick it up...)

Now I see the patch-1 (which introduced the arch.cgi script) is not part
of address@hidden/tlacontrib--devo--1.3 either. Anyway,
James, please consider merging it.

Note to Matthew: Yes, it is a hack, but unfortunately WebDAV does not
work for everybody. I have seen some paranoid web proxies (we have one
at work) that only allow GET, POST and HEAD requests and CONNECT to port 443.
(that acutally means that WebDAV overs https should work for everybody,
but over http it does not). Unfortunately there were some problems
building tla/baz with https support of which I am not sure are gone.

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec
<address@hidden>