Re: [Gnu-arch-users] details is details, not punctuation

From: Philippe Moutarlier
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] details is details, not punctuation
Date: 08 Sep 2005 11:37:49 -0700

Hey guys,

should we rename this list something like "Tom Lord's Last Stand" ?

It has been funny for few days but is getting old quickly.

Tom , I don't know you at all. But you sure sound pretty obnoxious.
Sometimes when everybody say you're bad, the best quality would be to
say "OK. I'll try to improve". This IS what a good leader would expect
from its troups.

Philippe