Re: [Gnu-arch-users] details is details, not punctuation

From: Tomas Zerolo
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] details is details, not punctuation
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 12:45:33 +0200

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 11:37:49AM -0700, Philippe Moutarlier wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> should we rename this list something like "Tom Lord's Last Stand" ?

I think this is unnecessarily caustic. And if meant as a joke it strikes
me as a bad one.

> It has been funny for few days but is getting old quickly.

To me it isn't funny, but very enlightening. I mostly keep quiet, but I
read carefully.

> Tom , I don't know you at all. But you sure sound pretty obnoxious.

Tom has his strengths and weaknesses, and he has very much shared them
here. I for one am very sad it has come to this point.

I think this discussion *is* necessary.

And I say Tom (and all the others) thanks for sharing so much with us.
The lurkers.

-- tomás