Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: details, details

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: details, details
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 19:36:58 -0400

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 07:26:24PM +0200, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
> Lalo Martins wrote:
>
> How long have you been on this list?  The first
> post from you I could find is dated Aug 22, 2005.  From the two weeks
> that you've been on this list, how well do you think you know the
> situation?  How well do you think you know Tom?  How well do you think
> you know what has been going on during the Arch project's lifetime?

Lalo is generally a quiet type. I know he's been watching arch closely
since at least August of 2004 (it could be even earlier than that, but I
can't attest to it one way or another)

--
 James Blackwell      |   Life is made of the stuff that hasn't killed
 Tell someone a joke! |   you yet.                       - yours truly