Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: details, details

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: details, details
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 19:26:24 +0200

Lalo Martins wrote:

> And so says Thomas Lord on 08/09/05 00:04...

> > the trashing of the Arch project.

> The only thing hurting the Arch project is your attitude; your leaving
> and not appointing another maintainer, your ranting posts.

Back the fuck off, man.  How long have you been on this list?  The first
post from you I could find is dated Aug 22, 2005.  From the two weeks
that you've been on this list, how well do you think you know the
situation?  How well do you think you know Tom?  How well do you think
you know what has been going on during the Arch project's lifetime?

> (You will notice that Canonical decided to abandon the Arch codebase
> in favor of bzr, *after* you announced you'd abandon the Arch codebase
> in favor of revc.  Bzr is revc done right.)

Man, check the mailing-list archives before writing your FUD.  Arch 2.0
(revc) was announced Fri, 08 Jul 2005 13:57:46 -0700, while the first
blog entry on the Bazaar-NG blog is dated 2005-02-20.

> Maybe if I spell it out, it gets trough.

Oh, messiah, thank you,
        nikolai