Re: [Gnu-arch-users] new GNU Arch 1 source archive location

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] new GNU Arch 1 source archive location
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 02:04:10 +0200

   Currently I do not intend to, as Arch is not the core part of the
   GNU system and the FSF recommends but does not require assignments
   for such programs.

I consider that funny, since I'd consider a SCM a quite important part
of the system!

   I encourage, but do not require, people to copyright-assign their
   contributions to the FSF.

Okie, I'll do that too since I like to keep things simple in a legal
sense.

On a totally different note (not sure where to report this):

~/slask/tla $ tla register-archive http://www.sourcecontrol.net/address@hidden
unable to access URL: /address@hidden/.listing
webdav error: 404 Not Found

http://www.seyza.com/address@hidden works.