Re: [Gnu-music-discuss] Inheritance?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: [Gnu-music-discuss] Inheritance?
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:43:53 +0200 (CEST)

address@hidden writes:
> Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> writes:
> }
>
> To print them. Now I'm faced with the following situation: I need to
> repeat these hundred measures, and each vone should be moved one fifth
> down, each vtwo should be moved one fifth up. Presently, everything in
> vone (slurs, fingerings, etc.) is printed above the staff, and the
> opposite for vtwo. Now vtwo needs to have these above the staff, and
> vone below the staff.

firstvone = \notes { ... }
secondvone = \notes { .. }
firstvtwo = ..
secondvtwo = ..

voned = \context Voice = vone { \stemdown \transpose {  \firstvone \secondvone
}}
vtwou = \context Voice  = vtwo { \stemup \firstvtwo \secondvtwo }
voneu = \context Voice = vone { \stemup \firstvone \secondvone }
vtwod = \context Voice  = vtwo { \stemdown \firstvtwo \secondvtwo }

\score  \notes { < \voneu \vtwod > < \voned \vtwod > }