Lilypond bug

From: Sander Cox
Subject: Lilypond bug
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 21:57:57 +0200

Hello,

I found a few bugs in lilypond.

First one: in version 1.2.17 (shipped with SuSE Linux 7.0 Professional)
Lilypond crashes with a segmentation fault during output of tex language.

Second ond: in version 1.3.96 (downloaded because of bug above)
Latex crashes with my arrangement with a fault that it runs out of memory?

I tried version 1.3.30 no problems (but does not have arpeggio's so now
downloading source for 1.3.95. Let's see I that works.

Arrangement in question is attached!

With kind regards,
Sander Cox

Parallel Dimension