Re: Help: lilypond-1.5.7

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Help: lilypond-1.5.7
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 19:23:24 +0200

> Hello!
>
> I tried LilyPond-1.5.7 to see the new trills with line.
>
> But is anybody able to explain why:

> <...>

> produces the attached output.
>
> I used the build script in=20
>
> and I removed all from $VARTEXFONTS (/var/cache/fonts)
> to ensure all fonts are newly built. But nothing helps. (???)

Clearly, some old font files are still left on your system
(did you try the clean-fonts script?) The easiest way to
find out which font file TeX finds is to say
>> kpsewhich feta20.600pk
(assuming that you have configured teTeX for 600dpi output).
Check also that
>> kpsewhich feta20.mf
points to a file for the current Lilypond version.

> Perhaps it is important: During compilation I got an error:
>
>    mv out/lilypond.texi out/lilypond.nexi
>    chmod -w out/lilypond.nexi
>    makeinfo --output=3D./out/lilypond.info out/lilypond.nexi
>    out/lilypond.nexi:10713: @TeX expects =BB{...}=AB.
>    out/lilypond.nexi:10713: @TeX missing closing brace

I really recommend everybody to take a quick look at the
archives of address@hidden before sending a bug
report or ask about something that looks like a bug.

  /Mats