Re[2]: 1.4.7.jcn1 for windows]

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Re[2]: 1.4.7.jcn1 for windows]
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 18:51:18 +0200

Hi William!

WRB> Ah. Well, not to make things sound too peachy, but I  have the entire
WRB> 2.1 installed, and it isn't happening for me. If you find it, please let
WRB> me know?
I  pin-pointed   the  problem  by  (manually)  checking  for
differences  inbeetween  the  LY2DVI.PY  files from releases
1.4.5 and 1.4.7.jcn1 : the result is in the attached file.

It seems the call line 302 to make stack resources unlimited
requires  the  resource  module, which has been forgotten of
the  tarballs.  Simply comment that line out (in addition to
the 'import resource' line), and that should do the trick.

I added this to the TroubleshootWindows FAQ.

--
Best regards,
 Jérémie                            mailto:address@hidden