Point and click again. Ho hum.

From: Amelie Zapf
Subject: Point and click again. Ho hum.
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 04:30:33 +0200

Hi folks,

now I've finally gotten around to compiling Emacs again. I took it for granted
that the new emacsclient should substitute the old one, same for the new
server.el. So there they are in my /usr/share/emacs and /usr/bin, respectively.

However, export XEDITOR=emacsclient --no-wait +%l:%c %f leads to error messages
and export XEDITOR=emacs gives me only line location. The .ly file was compiled
with the right flag set.

Any ideas?

Amy