Re: 1.4.7.jcn1 for windows]

From: William R. Brohinsky
Subject: Re: 1.4.7.jcn1 for windows]
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 15:30:26 -0400

Bravo!

I'd found the 'import resource' line, commented it out, watched ly2dvi
crash and burn, and decided I'd look at it today, since I had to get to
bed. (Today was Take Eldest Son Back To College day, and I had to leave
at 4am!)

I've hand-applied the patch, because I wanted to look at the contents of
ly2dvi.py again, and it works like a charm.

Of course, now, it'd be nice to have the resource file, so people who
have gigantic scores don't have stack overflows (although I'm simply
guessing that's the reason for an unlimited stack)!

raybro