Re: 1.4.7.jcn1 for windows]

From: William R. Brohinsky
Subject: Re: 1.4.7.jcn1 for windows]
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 08:40:00 -0400

I haven't been doing lilypond long enough to have entered a large
score--at the moment I have 30 of the 96 Odhecaton songs set, each one
being less than 3 whole pages of 3,4 or 5 part polyphonic music. The
largest ones, I expect to take up 4 pages on letter-sized paper.

So for me, this is no issue. At least as long as I don't get any silly
ideas that I have to drop everything else and sit down and arrange
Tchaikowsky's 3rd symphony for symphonic band or some such! (No, I
promised not to do that until the Odhecaton is done!)

Anyway, I had missed the comment that stacksize was irrelevent on cygwin
machines, from my bad habit of reading an answering email by date: Your
post was just after Jeremie's in my queue.

Again, though, kudos to you and everyone else who worked on 1.4.7
becoming stable-the output is once again perfect!

raybro