Odhecaton (Was: Re: 1.4.7.jcn1 for windows])

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Odhecaton (Was: Re: 1.4.7.jcn1 for windows])
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 15:10:15 +0200 (MEST)

On Mon, 3 Sep 2001, William R. Brohinsky wrote:

> I haven't been doing lilypond long enough to have entered a large
> score--at the moment I have 30 of the 96 Odhecaton songs set, each one
> being less than 3 whole pages of 3,4 or 5 part polyphonic music. The
> largest ones, I expect to take up 4 pages on letter-sized paper.

By the way, do you have scans of fusa and semifusa rests (preferably from
Petrucci, for the sake of consistency)?  The patch that I just sent
to the devel list includes these rests, but since I do not have
high-quality facsimiles showing these rests, the result looks a little bit
odd.  The same problem holds true for the semifusa flags, which I sent
recently.

Greetings,
           Juergen