UTUTO-e isn't free

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: UTUTO-e isn't free
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:49:44 +0200

    After the instalation I saw that only free software was installed in
    my computer. I decided to look how the things works on it, and I saw
    that they use the same package management system of Gentoo, no
    problems, but when I saw the list of packages I had have an surprise,
    there are a lot of non-free packages on their package list.

    I am not sure but this is worse than the non-free packages on
    debian.

If you are correct, then UTUTO-e is not better than Debian in respect
with non-free software, and definitely the FSF shouldn't recommend it.

--
José E. Marchesi     <address@hidden>
                     <address@hidden>

GNU España           http://es.gnu.org