Re: UTUTO-e isn't free

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: UTUTO-e isn't free
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:13:11 +0200

   > Would you please be specific?  What are the non-free packages you
   > found?  (Please tell me the names.)  Where exactly did you find
   > them?  (What is the file name of the file in Ututo that talks
   > about them?)

   You can grep this page https://www.ututo.org/repository/ for
   openmotif and artistic (among others).

It depends on what you mean by artistic, the original artistic license
is vauge, and couldn't be classified as a free software license, the
clarified artistic license is a free software license.  From the page
you quoted--I atleast--could not see if ututo refered to the original
or the clarified version.

For openmotif, I don't know, saying "grep this page" isn't exactly
usefull...  One actually needs to show what package, is release under
what license, not just "grep for this".