Re: UTUTO-e isn't free

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: UTUTO-e isn't free
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 04:40:43 -0400

    After the instalation I saw that only free software was installed in
    my computer. I decided to look how the things works on it, and I saw
    that they use the same package management system of Gentoo, no
    problems, but when I saw the list of packages I had have an surprise,
    there are a lot of non-free packages on their package list.

Would you please be specific?  What are the non-free packages you found?
(Please tell me the names.)  Where exactly did you find them?
(What is the file name of the file in Ututo that talks about them?)