Re: testing people needed

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: testing people needed
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 12:32:16 +0200

   The problem seems to be a little bug (MAXIRQ value is 16, while
   reg_IRQ array range is 0-15) in eata_dma and eata_pio scsi drivers
   triggered by using gcc-4.0. Please try the attached patch, it works
   for me.

Thanks!  I'll send it to bug-hurd and try to get it integrated.

   And for the boot process, I've only took a little look, but fsck
   claims "filesystem arguments not allowed with --all",

That is as it should be, fsck is broken anyway since it doesn't handle
a argument correctly.

   dmd and deco doesn't run because they can't find guile, and login
   must be installed with setuid.  I'm too sleepy now to look forward,
   maybe tomorrow.

Ah, greatq I forgot to install guile.  Stupid me.

   Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I already have that papers (for
   glibc, gnumach and hurd).

Oh! Great!!!

Thank you!

Now for another build. :-)