Re: Update on distro bootstrapping with Guix

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Update on distro bootstrapping with Guix
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 00:20:04 -0400

    Yes, I ll do that. Technically though, Linux-Libre is a set of scripts
    that touch .c files.

The maintenance of Linux-Libre is done using these scripts,
but that's not what it _is_.  It is a modified version of Linux.
We release it as Linux sources, and binaries too.

Please point at those sources to get the .h files.
Referring to Torvalds' nonfree code is sending the wrong message.

Please ack when this is fixed.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation