Re: Update on distro bootstrapping with Guix

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Update on distro bootstrapping with Guix
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:23:48 +0200

Hi,

Richard Stallman <address@hidden> skribis:

>     Yes, I ll do that. Technically though, Linux-Libre is a set of scripts
>     that touch .c files.

[...]

> Please point at those sources to get the .h files.

Looking at
<http://linux-libre.fsfla.org/pub/linux-libre/releases/3.3.5-gnu/>, I
can see signatures for various tarballs, but not the tarballs
themselves.  Am I missing something?  (For convenience, I prefer to use
ready-to-use tarballs, rather than patches or deblob scripts.)

BTW, it would be nice to have them on ftp.gnu.org as well.

Thanks,
Ludo’.