gnue

Re: An Analysis Pattern for Inventories

From: Neil Tiffin
Subject: Re: An Analysis Pattern for Inventories
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 10:40:19 -0500

At 9:21 PM -0500 3/1/02, Dirk Riehle wrote:
There have been attempts to patent patterns, but non of them was really successful, and we are still kind of expecting a shootout between a corporation attempting this and the patterns community (as represented by the Hillside group).

This is exactly the kind of action we are want to avoid. We don't have the funds or desire to be in this shoot-out. Just to reiterate, we are all for patterns as long as we have clear rights to use the material.