gnue

Re: An Analysis Pattern for Inventories

From: Rich Bodo
Subject: Re: An Analysis Pattern for Inventories
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:39:40 -0800 (PST)

I use Dia too!  It's real handy.  Re:UML, I have also noticed:

http://argouml.tigris.org/
http://www.eclipse.org/

Read in Dr. Dobbs that Eclipse is supported by the big guys,
i.e. Rational, as a good way to sell plugins.  Still wallowing in the
ghetto of structured design for most of my projects, so I haven't felt
the need to try them.  One day...

-Rich

Rich Bodo | address@hidden | 650-964-4678