gnue

[GNUe] Questions about Win 32 setup files for GNUe-Tools-0.5.1

From: Daniel Karstrom
Subject: [GNUe] Questions about Win 32 setup files for GNUe-Tools-0.5.1
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:44:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I have installed the new version of GNUe-Tools and I like what I see!

1. I have a problem thow, when I press the buttons to create boxes and
text fields etc nothing happens when I try to drag or draw them on the
form. I run Win2000 and I installed Python 2.3 and wxPython 2.3 for
Win32. The wizard for creating forms seems to work fine.

2. Is the Windows installer for the GNUe tools complete with all the
basic dependencies?

3. Do you have any plans for Designer that when you create textfields
it automaticly results in new columns in a database?

4. A new 'object' numeric field for forms?

5. User rights - it would simplify if you also administrated
priviligdes (user rights) from Designer, some users shall see a
field and the others not

6. Adapt Desigher for creating the logic - I believe the "triggers"
can be created via a GUI where you design run if statements
and triggers (OnButtonPressed etc).

7. An escallation server, a kind of service that executes defined tasks
like calculating, notifing, run external programs, set values

8. Is, will GNUe be multiprocessing? To be able to configure a number
of servers that handles user requests.

I enjoy the progress of the project, keep up the good work. Looking
forward to your reply!

Regards,
Daniel