Re: [gnugo-devel] Trevor's regression view

From: Trevor Morris
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Trevor's regression view
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 16:03:54 -0400

The problem has to do with embedded top_move_* commands by the
regress.pl viewer.  Running the regression w/out the top_move
commands inserted works correctly.  I'm working on an improved
regress.pl, but it's not ready to put up yet.  I've not seen
any problems with the regressions run the old-fashioned way.

Here's a simple way to reproduce the problem:

loadsgf games/filllib8.sgf 303
= white

27 gg_genmove white
=27 Q16