Re: [gnugo-devel] reading connections

From: Trevor Morris
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] reading connections
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:34:53 -0400

1) Is there any way to get these SGF traces through GTP?  If not,
could there be?  This would make them easily available through the
regression view w/ little overhead.  Longer term, a GUI could easily
give interactive traces on the fly - a nice debugging tool, I'd
guess.

2) Relatedly, how about enhancing loadsgf to accept the SGF file
directly on the GTP command line, like:
  loadsgf (;FF[4]GM[1]SZ[19]AP[Jago]AB[pd][dp][nq]AW[pp][dd])
This would avoid necessity for temp files, and would make a network
based GTP easier to use.

-Trevor