[gnugo-devel] Current CVS VC build crashes

From: Trevor Morris
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Current CVS VC build crashes
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:55:05 -0500

The current CVS crashes during the regression runs at different
locations in the strategy.tst test suite.  It only occurs
when running it via the regress.pl program, which inserts
a bunch of (supposedly) innocuous GTP commands.  It may only
happen in Release builds, and not Debug.

Sorry for the lack of specifics, but I've got to run out, and
thought it best to alert all with what info I do have.

To reproduce the problem, from the regression directory invoke:
  ./regress.pl strategy.tst

-Trevor