Re: [gnugo-devel] Re: cgoban1 maintainership

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Re: cgoban1 maintainership
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 08:24:37 -0800

> Isn't this what shift-click does?

I didn't know that! Yes, that seems to work.

I don't see where it is documented. If you look in
cgoban-1.9.12/src/help.c you find this:

   "   Holding down the shift key when you use the move tool will not add "
   "stones to the board.  Instead it will make the current move change to "
   "the point when a specific move was made.  For example, to see the "
   "board when a move was made at location C16, hold down shift and click "
   "on the board at location C16."},

yet I haven't been able to find that text running the program.
It doesn't appear in the help you get from the Tools manual.