Re: "HTML 4.01 Transitional" validated pages

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: "HTML 4.01 Transitional" validated pages
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 10:11:46 +0100

Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
> The "Job_Offer.php" page has some errors, which I think we will
> not able to fix?.  If curious read its CVS log. Therefore, I will
> close this task: https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/index.php?6546

I probably don't understand what that page is trying to do (it
variously tells me to log in first or that access is not granted to
me), but why not put some <option ... />s into the select tag?  Could
be more accessible than whatever that is doing with javascript.

Regards,
Webmaster/web developer, statistician, sysadmin, online shop maker,
developer of koha, debian, gobo, gnustep, various mail and web s/w.
Workers co-op @ Weston-super-Mare, Somerset http://www.ttllp.co.uk/