Re: Use CVS or anyother SCM ?

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Use CVS or anyother SCM ?
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 19:02:32 +0200

Klaus Weiss wrote:
> >    Through a Savane platform, users can potentially access
> >    different kinds of source code managers installed in
> >    the system: CVS, Subversion, Arch."

> Hmm I come to this conclusion since I can't enable support
> for other SCM than cvs and GNU Arch in other projects.
> Maybe official GNU packages are supposed to use them -
> never mind.

Some official GNU packages has asked to try git.

I do not know what must be done to get a project repository migrated to SVN.
If the Savannah webapp does not offer a configuration to automatically do it,
you can always ask directly to the Savannah administrators via:

  Site Help
    Get Support

      https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=administration

or filling a new task at the Savannah Administration Task Manager:

     https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/administration/

P.S.: When you send and email, it is good we add CC to gnuherds-app-dev AT
nongnu.org , so others can watch the conversations, and all be kept at the
list archives.

Davi