Re: GNU Herds - Free Software Association

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: GNU Herds - Free Software Association
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 12:13:24 +0200

Hi Anders, and welcome!

Anders Persson wrote:
> I could contribute with some php if it's needed.

To get CVS access you could join the GNU Herds Savannah project. You can
follow the steps exposed at:
http://www.gnuherds.org/GNU_Herds_Hackers_Guide.php#The_CVS_server

After joining the project you will have write access to the CVS server. Get
the source code: https://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=gnuherds-app

P.S.: I will try to upload to production a basic "job alert system", as a way
others can take a look at it. Later, as usual, I will commit it to CVS. You
could install your own development environment. Ref.:
http://www.gnuherds.org/GNU_Herds_Hackers_Guide.php#How_to_install_a_development_environment

P.S.: The Apache server crashed the last night at 06:20:46 as all the Sundays.
Maybe is something related to some log-rotating  or ...  Now it is restarted.
I hope we can finish some of the main tasks, to contact RMS again and try to
move the hosting to the FSF.

P.S.: The email list is subscriber-only as a way to block spam. Subscribe to: