Re: GNU Herds vs RMS/FSF

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: GNU Herds vs RMS/FSF
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:50:49 +0100

Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
> Maybe MJ could host it at its ISP, and then get is more near of the
> future LibreLabs cooperatives?

Our own hosting is on a 100Mbps in one of the London data centres and
it would be in a shared domU with FTP-SSL access (we can do SSH but
don't like to, for obvious reasons).  I've checked with our hosting
admin and he doesn't expect it to be a problem.  Let me know if you
want it, although I'm a little slow at setting stuff up now.  Do we
know what sort of traffic, memory and CPU the site is using?

Alternatively, I can ask TTLLP to sponsor Green-ISP hosting or ask
one of our associates to donate hosting space.  Up to you.

Best wishes,
--
MJ Ray, Partner (webmaster since 1994, qualified statistician)
http://www.ttllp.co.uk tel:+44 844 4437 237