Re: GNU Herds vs RMS/FSF -- User's freedom

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: GNU Herds vs RMS/FSF -- User's freedom
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 22:35:59 +0200

> >  Maybe the FSF job listing and GNU Herds will be just different things,
> >  which could cooperate or not.
>
> I certainly hope they do cooperate; it will be shameful if they don't.

I assisted last night to a RMS speech here at Madrid [1].  Besides other
subjects he talked about scenarios where lot of users pay $10 to be able to
pay the best developer to do something.

  [1] http://www.fsf.org/events/cordoba20080409

      Unfortunately the one I assisted was at Madrid, and
      is not listed at the event FSF page.

I asked him if the "www.fsf.org" source code will be licensed under AGPLv3. He
turned around and did not reply!