Re: OpenID: Why and how we should use it

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: OpenID: Why and how we should use it
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 23:40:12 +0200

Antenore and MJ were right!  We have to add OpenID support. Earle Martin
wrote: "Users want OpenID; the phishing issue is one the industry as a whole
has to address."

I have been advised to use this PHP OpenID library:
  http://openidenabled.com/php-openid/

We can carry it out when we get time or more developers. I am developing now
other features: adding "donation pledges" and "volunteers" support. Nicodemo
has already committed one patch.

  task: http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?6782