Re: OpenID: Why and how we should use it

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: OpenID: Why and how we should use it
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 07:36:18 +0200

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 11:40 PM, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
Antenore and MJ were right!  We have to add OpenID support. Earle Martin
wrote: "Users want OpenID; the phishing issue is one the industry as a whole
has to address."

Great!

I have been advised to use this PHP OpenID library:
 http://openidenabled.com/php-openid/

Yes, in our environment is the solution that makes more sense

We can carry it out when we get time or more developers. I am developing now
other features: adding "donation pledges" and "volunteers" support. Nicodemo
has already committed one patch.

 task: http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?6782