Re: [Gnumed-devel] Anticoagulation project and larger planning issues

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Anticoagulation project and larger planning issues
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 23:17:58 -0800

At 2:58 PM +1100 2/5/05, Thilo Schuler wrote:
...concerning the wiki.
... This is a great tool and it contains a lot of information. To gain the most out of it, we should make an effort to sort it logically and keep it as up-to-date as possible meaning no missleading old information.
A newbee guide on what documents to read in which order would be very good.

To attract non-coders to participate, might I rename the wiki's "Other" section to

"Clinical Organizing & Workflows"?
"Clinical Utility Ideas"?

i thought about clinical "content" and "development", but the "content" is limited (don't want to give the idea of developing "medical content") and the word "development" might scare off low-techies :-)